Don’t empower negativity by letting those words out your mouth. Don’t empower the Devil. Speak positivity over your own life – every word will bear some sort of fruit. Every word you speak is seed and it will grow something. You choose what you want to grow. Speak the Word of God and His promises and truth over your life instead of doubt and unbelief.
Posts Tagged With: fruit
Tshepi, Elicia and I, while being at AROMA, saw that they had jugs with cold ice water in as well as different things. Like one had lemon slices, one just had water and ice, another had cucumber slices in. This not only flavoured the water and was a little different but was fresh, colourful and just refreshing to drink as well as look at.
Tshepi then asked if you could add anything else to the water other than lemons, ice or cucumber. Of course Elicia and I were like, of course you can!!!
So ladies and gents, of course you can, you can add any sort of berries, mint, citrus slices and other fruit…. pretty much anything you think would be tasty, colourful and refreshing…. You can also put more than one ingredient in. Also when adding fruit, slice them in half or as you prefer, even cubing them, just to unleash the incredible flavours. Otherwise, if using herbs like parsely or mint leaves, you can add them in just like that or break them in half or so as well to unlock those gorgeous flavours! But have fun with it, treat yourself and be refreshed every day of this lovely summer 🙂
So to get healthy and eat healthy is always a challenge for me. My metabolism works way too fast and I have low blood sugar or something like that, so I usually end up grabbing chocolates or something unhealthy to snack on. I need to eat at least 5 or 6 times a day. So between breakfast, lunch and supper and before bed I need snacks.
So here are a few easy, healthy snacks: (don’t be afraid to mix them up a little or get creative with them)
- 30 Pistachios
- 2 hard boiled eggs (not for me though)
- 1/2 a bagel + 28g of smoked salmon +1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup steamed green beans or have it raw
- 1 apple sliced + 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 cup milk + 1 tbsp chocolate syrup or chocolate protein powder
- 3 cups popcorn
- 1/2 a cup plain yogurt + 2 tsp honey + 1 tsp cocoa powder + 1/2 cup raspberries (or any other berries)
- 1/2 an apple + a slice cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips + 8 pistachios
- 1 cup of sliced red bell peppers + 1/2 a cup of refried beans + 2 tbsp guacamole
- 25 almonds
- 1 avocado
- 1 slice banana nut bread
- 1/2 an english muffin + 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen yogurt
- 1/2 an english muffin + 1 slice tomato + 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 160g greek yogurt + 1 cup strawberries (or any other berries)
- 1 apple + 1 stick of string cheese
- 10 carrot sticks + 2 tbsp dip
- 8 tortilla chips (or dorito chips) + 1/2 cup of salsa
- 110g cottage cheese + 3/4 cup fresh fruit
- 5 whole wheat crackers + 28g cheese
- 1/4 cup hummus + 1 cup raw veggies
- 1 large bunch of red grapes (like 40 or 50 grapes)
- 20 Calmata olives