Roasted Peach Lemonade
- 4 peaches, pitted & sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 cups fresh lemonade
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Place the peaches skin side down in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with the sugar. Roasted the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy at the skins able to be easily pinched off.
3. Remove the outside of the peach skins and drop the roasted peaches into a blender. Pour in enough lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender. Puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
4. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade. Chill. Be sure to stir up the lemonade with a wooden spoon again before serving!